[Squeakland] Constructionist schools in San Francisco

Drew Hess dhess-list-squeakland at bothan.net
Fri May 16 01:33:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a computer scientist who'd like to see constructionism at work in
the classroom. Can anyone point me to schools, clubs or other
organizations in the San Francisco area where Etoys, Croquet or other
constructionist environments are actively being used? I'd like to
observe, if that's possible; I'm considering becoming an educator,
inspired by Seymour's and Alan's visions, and I'm curious to see how
close we are to those ideals.

thanks!