[Squeakland] Upcoming talk

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:41:50 PDT 2008

Have you done the acceleration demo like in B.J. Allen-Conn & Kim Rose's
"Powerful Ideas in the Classroom" book and demoed on the "Squeakers" DVD and
a bit in Alan's TED Talk?
TED Talk: http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/228

Also, middle schoolers study angles. That might be an easy one to create one
yourself.

Cheers,
Darius