[Squeakland] 40th Anniversary of the Dynabook

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Nov 13 13:53:38 PST 2008

Kim Rose wrote on Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:35:31 -0800
> Sorry for delay in response.  I am checking with the Computer History
> Museum now to see if Alan's talk and the panel following it were
> indeed recorded.  I'll send info on where one might watch once I
> receive a response.

Practically every talk at the Computer History Museum for the last few
years has been filmed and then released to the general public. Normally
there is a delay of a week or two but sometimes it even takes a few
months.

You can see the previous events and the movies available for download in
various formats at:

http://www.computerhistory.org/events/index.php?view=previous&section=ca
lendar

Recently they have been adding their movies to YouTube instead or in
addition to the above page:

http://www.youtube.com/computerhistory

Meanwhile, here are some very nice pictures from the event:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwichary/sets/72157608728121015/

Cheers,
-- Jecel