RES: [Etoys] RES: [Squeakland] Squeakfest 2009

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Tue Nov 25 12:10:57 PST 2008

Rita,

thanks for your reply,
Nice to know that you are considering to come!
We could think together how to organize some new kind - more interactive
workshops - maybe for a happy hour -or one afternoon -

I participated in a conference in Costa Rica, last April - there was one
moment called " Café with researchers" they organized 2 researchers and a
translator per table together with 10 local students - we had coffee and an
casual conversation - each table had specific theme and researchers from
different countries... I am sure you have other experiences ... we could
think about some interactive moments...

Vielen dank!

Marta