[Squeakland] Etoys - calendar of events

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Tue Sep 2 08:01:46 PDT 2008

Hello -

Here's wishing everyone a happy "back to school" and start of a new
academic year!  We hope things are off to a good start already or
wish you the best getting started whatever your case may be.

We'll soon be launching a brand-new Etoys website - still to be found
at squeakland.org -- stay tuned for a further announcement this week.

Do you have any specific dates/events set for fall that we can
include on the calendar section of our new website?  If so, please
let us know!  We'd love to include news of any workshops,
conferences, or presentations relevant to Etoys so the community will
know and see what is going on around the world.  Please share your
events with us!  Send either to this mailing list or to
info at squeakland.org.

thanks and cheers,
Kim