[Squeakland] Please visit the new Etoys website!

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Sep 11 19:19:44 PDT 2008

Hi Kim,

It's really great.  Nice work everyone!  I really loved the showcase.  I
installed the plugin and it worked great.  My daughter has been playing with
my XO and she loves eToys and turtle art.  I really love the sim-city :)
it's the same version I used to play with as a kid (way back when).

Anyway great work, love the new site!  It's terrific.

Ron Teitelbaum