[Squeakland] Windows and Linux does not produce the same .pr files

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Sep 24 02:14:06 PDT 2008

2008/9/23 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:

> Am 23.09.2008 um 07:22 schrieb Hilaire Fernandes:
>
>> An easy solution would be to include the Drgeo directly in the image.
>> This will solve all the problem and it will be just fine for me.
>> Will it be ok for you?
>

> Not at this point in the OLPC release cycle. The next release will be
> managed by Michael, he will surely comment.

Thanks for this clear answer. I appreciate it.
As I am concerned, I really have to pause DrGeoII development until
next summer, I have other duty to work on.
In the meantime many think may have changed in the overall Squeak
community, and at this time I may decide to port to Pharo and its new
UI, so it will make it definitively incompatible with Etoys.

Bye,

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire