[Squeakland] start script-tiles not displayed correctly

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:11:37 PDT 2008

I can confirm this bug.

I did a quick review of the oter projects, here is a list of issues:

SalmonSniff project uses old random tiles.
The BetterMovieUI and BallDropAnalyzes  use  UI buttons that are too
small on XO.
BallDropAnalyzes have no reset for the little blue ball.
SimpleSpring have a script with a tile variable with bad layout.
RandomRacing uses old random tiles.
Most number tiles in particle projects have a a few pix off layout.
Desktop project is unfinished

Karl