[Squeakland] Re: [Fwd: [IAEP] Count Down to FOSSVT! April 10 - 10 Days to go!]

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Apr 2 00:03:08 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Sugar Labs will do a presentation on an open source conference on April
10 and will give away USB sticks with Sugar and Etoys on it. It would be
great if some of you could test, if Etoys is running correctly on this
version  before it will be given away. You can find the sources here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick

Thanks,.
Rita