[Squeakland] [Fwd: [IAEP] Count Down to FOSSVT! April 10 - 10 Days to go!]

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 27 19:36:33 PDT 2009

Weird,
I just received several posts dated early April from Squeakland.org.

Sugar on a Stick was very successful at FOSSVT.  Sugar Labs is
starting to get out the word that Sugar Labs is a viable project and
the Sugar Learning Platform is viable if unpolished product.

It looks like we are going to release SoaS Beta-2 in time for FOSSED
on June 24-26.  Come Join the fun and spread the word about EToys.

david