[squeakland] Quick start guide

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Aug 11 03:58:21 EDT 2009

Ok, here it goes:

- I can't duplicate a bookmorph from the help flap, when I duplicate a
bookmorph in fact only a page is duplicated
- Nevermind, I created an empty book then pasted each pages and
translated those pages
- I saved the project containing the bookmorph (what about leftover
content in the project?), saved it as NavBarGarderProject.
- I copied the this new .pr file in the Quickguide folder in Etoys.
When I started again Etoys, I could'nt see my new book

Oh, I managed to copy the whole help bookmorph, it duplicated with 63
empty green pages, navigating it get back the content though. However
translating and saving as a .pr does not make it either.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire