[squeakland] [Q] How to export a script

Young-Jin Lee youngjin.michael at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:44:22 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am looking for a way to export a script in one project so that it can be
used in another project. I looked for contextual menus and googled it, but
found no solution yet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible?

Also, I have another question about using a movie file in etoy. In one of
the demo projects that comes with etoy (a free-fall experiment), I found a
set of JPEG images imported from a movie file. Does etoy can save selected
frames from a movie as image files? If not, what is the best way to create
image files from a movie file so that they can be used in etoy?

Thank you so much!!!

Young-Jin