[squeakland] [Q] How to export a script

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:16:12 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 12 Aug 2009 10:20:37 pm Karl Ramberg wrote:
> > First of all, could you explain in more detail what you meant by a
> > "Player". I know that I can use a "Players" tool from the toolbox of
> > the eToy, but I think this is not what you were talking about because
> > I did not see a copy/paste menu on the Players tool.
>
> Every object in Etoys is a Player :-)
> And you are right, there is no copy and paste items in the menus :-(
> I'll look into that.
It is under halo->menu->copy->copy to paste buffer. Press ALT+V in the target
project to paste the morph.

Simpler method is to just drag (or dup) the morph into the Supplies bin,
switch to target project and then *pick* it out into the world. You will get
an iconic button. Click the button to get the morph and trash the button.

If the projects are in different images, then drag-n-drop is simplest.

Subbu