[squeakland] Online XO Instruction in Uruguay

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Fri Aug 21 07:10:52 EDT 2009

Do you remember the joint presentation at Squeakfest Brasil 2009,  by
Leticia Romero from the UFRGS auditorium in Porto Alegre and Lino
Bessonart,  remotely from Salto, Uruguay?

I'm happy to report this effort is continuing successfully.

We have just received these pictures from Paolo Benini  (nanonano at mediagala.com
),  one of the most active volunteers of the RAP Ceibal group,  in
these subject of remote connections.  Paolo tells us:

Today,  we had an online session with participants at 17 different
locations in Uruguay.

These pictures were taken at Consejo Comunal No. 14, in Paso Molino (a
neighborhood in Montevideo),