[squeakland] Re: Introductory lesson -- thanks for posting further thoughts

Ken Joye kjoye at adobe.com
Thu Aug 27 12:54:35 EDT 2009

I am a lurker on this listserv, am not an educator nor have I even
gotten very far in exploring squeak/etoys

I have in the past, though, been intrigued by the discussions and
want to say that I found this recent posting with transcription of
the video commentary very valuable.  Thank you very much for taking
the time to send that out to the group.

appreciatively,
Ken