[squeakland] How do I create a "text link" to show a script?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:06:50 EST 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 09:12:00 am mrsteve wrote:
> How can I create a "link" in a piece of text that on"mouse down" event it
>  shows a particular script.
See SimpleButton in the Supplies. It associates a piece of text with a script
and you can choose what type of mouse action will trigger the script. You may
set the button color to transparent and border width to zero if you like. The
label can be edited from the white halo button ("change label").

Subbu