[squeakland] Re: [etoys-dev] http://squeakland.org/ - down

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Thu Dec 3 08:42:28 EST 2009

Hi all,

It's back up.  The night guy at our upstream provider didn't know
where the restart instructions were after he fixed the disk space
problem. :(    This is surprising and disturbing.   It's possible they
only linked the instructions for our other server, which has all our
other production websites.   I don't know.

Last night was about a runaway log file, pertaining to the wiki
upgrade in the works.

Tim

On Dec 3, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Milan Zimmermann wrote:

> 500 Servlet Exception
>
> /home/immuexa/www/squeakland/WEB-INF/work/_ejb/SmArticle/
> SmArticleBean__QPersist.java:983:
> error while writing
> _ejb.SmArticle.SmArticleBean__QPersist._caucho_commentList__class:
> No space left on device
>   public class _caucho_commentList__class extends
> com.caucho.persist.PersistentList {
>          ^
> Note: /home/immuexa/www/squeakland/WEB-INF/work/_ejb/SmArticle/
> SmArticleBean__QPersist.java
> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> 1 error

Timothy Falconer
Squeakland Foundation
http://squeakland.org
610-797-3100
--
"Intelligence is what you use when you don't know what to do."  ...
piaget