[squeakland] squeak if you like etoys button

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Sun Dec 6 11:04:15 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Try adding this to your favorite webpage:

<iframe style="border: none" src="http://squeakland.org/squeakers/squeakerButton.jsp
" width="270" height="143"></iframe>

We'll be promoting this, along with it's static cousin at:

http://squeakland.immuexa.net/linking/

Want to make sure the flash button (the first one) works on many
browsers & websites before going public with it.

And yes, I know Flash doesn't work in various places.  I'm asking to
test this button in the places where Flash works (aka, anywhere you
can see a YouTube video).

Thanks,
Tim

--