[squeakland] Musings on the Book Sprint
sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Dec 8 12:42:41 EST 2009
The goal (as I understand it . . .)
1. Facilitate Understanding (Well that's pretty broad, Understanding of
1. How it works
2. How can I use it
1. To build what I want to build
2. In general (more abstract version of (item 1.2.1)
3. With other Objects?
3. What can I combine with it to build something bigger/better,
smaller/better, more useful, more fun
Who is the target audiences (yes I know adults, but there are many kinds of
adults just like there are many kinds of spaghetti sauces: see
- College Students
- High School Students
- Middle School Students
- Elementary School Students
- Textbook (aka Floss Manual)
- Web Page
- What can I teach with this?
- Underlying core concepts (Sequence, corrdinates, ...)
- Etoys Concepts
- CS Concepts
- How can I use this in a project that will motivate the kid?
- What will motivate kids and how can I tie this into that?
- College Student
- HS Student
- Elementary Student
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the squeakland