[squeakland] Where should I edit the Playfield INFO?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:13:12 EST 2009

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 10:52:09 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> But I'd think it's not necessary for kids to distinguish between the
>  "player" and the "morph" that make up an "object"
The word "player" appears in the tiles. Kids, teachers and translators need to
know what "player at cursor" means.

The distinction also manifests in the handling of scripts/commands and
variables/attributes. Morph commands and attributes cannot be deleted while
script and variable tiles (managed by the Player) can be deleted.

Subbu