[squeakland] Re: SuperSwiki2 2009 November version is available

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Dec 12 01:56:46 EST 2009

  Umezawa-san,

  I'm playing with the latest SuperSwiki2 and Etoys 4 a bit.  Just
unpacking the all-in-one zip file and it works!

  One thing I noticed is that the screen size of launcher specified in
#squeakProjectObjectTagOn:location: is 1024x768, but for recent Etoys,
we decided to go with 800x600.  Can you change, or possibly
configurable, based on the project's version?  Also, I'm not sure what
"Allow Upload From Anonymous".  If I set it to false, I'd expect to
see some notification in the Etoys 4 side.  But it doesn't appeart to
work that way and I can still upload projects anonymously.  What
should I do to disable uploading from anonymous user?

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki