[squeakland] I Learn Etoys - Bilingual Study Guide

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Dec 18 05:23:35 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Carlos Rabassa wrote:
Dear Carlos,

to read your message today was really wonderful and a great christmas gift! Thank you so much for all your efforts in the short time since we met at Squeakfest Brazil! I appreciate the development of you study guide, and I think it will help to make Etoys easier accessible for the teachers in South America.
The eduction team of Squeakland is working on a curriculum to help teachers to integrate Etoys in the classroom, and I will use your guide to help us find the right tone to address teachers. There is a need for documentation, help and curriculum materials, and it is wonderful to see that we can work on this together!

Happy holidays to you and your family,

Rita