[squeakland] Creating large sketches?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:05:35 EST 2009

On Wednesday 23 December 2009 04:56:10 am James Davis wrote:
> Hello -- How do you create a sketch of a size larger than the default
> size? I want to create something like the "Seaside" pictures on the
> etoysillinois,org site (creating a big background picture that works
> like a stage set).
Bert has already suggested the 'paint background' option. You may also use a
playfield morph of the required size and place individually painted objects in
it. This allows you to make minor adjustments and try out different options
without erasing. When the picture is complete, shift-click viewer buttont (or
use grab morph) to get a sketch.

HTH .. Subbu