RES: [Squeakland] ANN: Squeakfest Brasil 2009

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Sun Feb 15 12:33:14 PST 2009

Hello!

 =

We are very happy with the opportunity  to hold Sqeuakfest in Porto Alegre,
it  is an honor for our local team and a great possibility to strength Etoys
local  community.

 =

We plan to share the work done at Luciana de Abreu school (with XOs) and
other local activities and research, and we are looking forward to hear from
foreign  presenters what they have been doing lately!

 =

Because we are still on summer vacation (university and schools) we couldn=
=92t
define all details yet, =

Call for presentations and more definitions will be announced in March,

 =

Best,

 =

Marta Voelcker