[Squeakland] Squeak in Debian and Fedora

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jan 30 04:00:51 PST 2009

David Farning wrote:
> I was wonder if it would be worth while for squeakland to start
> pushing etoys through the standard linux distributions.

I would definitely encourage that. I'm not the one to answer the
questions what amount of work it would take to do so, but you are
perfectly right with what you are saying about the future of OLPC. I
would like to have a list of the distributions we would like/should
support so that we can figure out our current status regarding it. So we
have Debian and Fedora, for the start? About Fedora we are in contact
with Gavin Romig-Koch.
What else would you recommend?

Best Regards,
Rita