[squeakland] Re: Introductions

ptdrumm ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Wed Jul 8 13:30:32 EDT 2009

I am Paulo Drummond, independent consultant and Etoys enthusiast and supporter, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

My first contact with Etoys was in 2003, time when we called it just Squeak. In 2004, after SqueakFest in Chicago, I was convinced that it was the one to follow. My help from there on has been translate the interface into Portuguese and help spread the word wherever and whenever possible. Now, with SqueakFest coming to Brazil in a couple of weeks, I guess the fire is already lit.

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48#48