[squeakland] Introductions

Randall Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Wed Jul 8 14:34:48 EDT 2009

I'm Randy Caton and a retired physicist. I first learned of Squeak
from a presentation at an EDMEDIA conference by Alan Kay. When I got
back from the conference, I played with Etoys and was hooked. I was
working part time at the NASA Langley Center for Distance Learning
helping to develop science education materials. I believed Etoys would
be ideal for the online activity part of our programs and I created
many Etoys projects to support our programs. I am still creating Etoys
projects and am currently developing a science unit on motion and
force for 9-10 year olds for the Squeakland Courseware project.

--
The views expressed in this email are my own
and not necessarily those of CNU.

Randall Caton
41596 Bald Eagle Drive
Bigfork, MN 56628