[squeakland] Existing English Language Dictionary Project?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Jul 14 20:30:58 EDT 2009

At Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:24:30 -0600,
Long Nguyen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to know if anyone has created an English Language dictionary for Squeak yet.
> If not, I will start working on one.

  There is some code to access the online dictionary ("WordNet") from
Squeak.  If you evaluate:

  WordNet definitionFor: 'Squeak'

it almost seems to work except that it cannot parse the result.  If
you rewrite the #parts methods, it may work, actually.

> All information contained within this e-mail is the property of Silo3. This e-mail and any attachments within, may not
> be used, exhibited, bought, or sold without the explicit written consent of Silo3 or one of its representatives.

  Ohh, I'm quoting your email here... are you going to sue me? ^^;

-- Yoshiki