RES: [squeakland] greetings from porto alegre!

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Thu Jul 23 20:24:49 EDT 2009

Dear squeakers!

We had such a great Day here in Porto Alegre!

It is so wonderful to meet people that share the same dreams and are so
happy to get together and learn from each other.

About 240 people at least  showed up today!

During the morning we were all in the main room ( auditorium), after lunch,
the three extra rooms, each one with 20 laptops, hosted several activities.

The conference got very interactive ( just the way we wanted!).

I am so happy that among participants there are many teachers and
coordinators form several  cities, who had never heard about etoys before,
it is wonderful to have the possibility to get them immersed in this magic
squeakfest atmosphere !

Well, there is so much to tell but I am so tired!

I would like to thank form the bottom of my hart to all those that helped us
to make this happen and especially  for Kim Rose that has encouraged us to
believe in this dream, go for it, and made it happen!

Here are some pictures:

http://www.indicefoto.com/modules/sala_imprensa_novo/index.php?evento=fest33
6

type the password    fest336