[Squeakland] Broken links to Kedama examples? - Player names translated

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 11:59:11 PDT 2009

Looks like a bug with the translation-system. As you can see on the
screenshot attached (fire-StandardViewer.png) the name of the player
'fire' get's translated on programming tiles. This should not happen.

The same problem appears in scripts where there seems to be a font-problem
with translated strings as well (tree-oneStep-1.png).

After switching to program-code and back to tile-representation the
displaced translations disappear (tree-oneStep-2.png , look for 'tree' and
'fire').

(Seen with Squeakland-OLPC Update #2193)

Markus