[Squeakland] painting with Etoys

luis ACEVEDO patitoacevedo at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:27:36 PST 2009

Hi: =

      We are a group of teachers participated in a group of
self formation about Etoys in South America. Teachers participating in
this course are  Uruguayans (xo), Argentins and other Spanish-speaking coun=
tries. =

   =

About the question, we have a problem with the versions. Originally we
used the Atenex=B4s version  but we try to maintain compatibility with Sque=
akland for Uruguayan=B4s Teachers can use the course in their xo=B4s. I
think a new version not is a good idea. Perhaps a book Morphic supports
different versions (include plug-in for the browser) with a comic style pag=
e and the holder,
more a lot of images ready to use can be a good start. Remember in the
Etoys xo there is not a  administrator pictures.  The tabs are a nice idea,=
 too. =

 Sorry for my basic english skills. I wait you can to understand my ideas. =

 Our group: http://www.irisfernandez.com.ar/squeak/ =

 =

One example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DhgLVLiHRCy8 =

 cheers =

 Pato Acevedo

Encuentra el auto de tus sue=F1os en MSN =

http://xml.mercadolibre.cl/org-img/msnchile/autos.html