[Squeakland] Save the Date - Squeakfest USA!

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Mon Mar 2 11:53:32 PST 2009

Greetings -

We are happy to announce another opportunity for a face to face
gathering and sharing of experiences and materials relative to the
usage of Etoys.

Squeakfest USA
August 10, 11 and 12th
Los Angeles, CA
at the Faculty Center, UCLA Campus

We'll have more info on the Squeakland website shortly, but until
then, please save the date!  Please forward this email and share with
friends and colleagues.  This will be a gathering of users and
practitioners of Etoys -- teachers, researchers, and developers to
share and learn.  Newcomers to Etoys are most welcome too!

We hope to see you in Los Angeles in August!
More to come...
Kim