[Squeakland] [Fwd: [IAEP] Count Down to FOSSVT! April 10 - 10 Days to go!]

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Mar 31 23:49:22 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Sugar Labs will do a presentation on an open source conference on April =

10 and will give away USB sticks with Sugar and Etoys on it. It would be =

great if some of you could test, if Etoys is running correctly on this =

version  before it will be given away. You can find the sources here: =

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick

Thanks,.
Rita