[Squeakland] Squeakland Spring Newsletter

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 18 11:19:44 PDT 2009

Hi Rita,

Thanks for putting the newsletter together, I think it is very useful for
users, but also that each team is in touch what the other teams are working
on. I have a minor question about the Courseware page, for example there is
Mathematics 1, 2, 3. Is the 1,2,3 ment to be roughly equivalent to grade level
(e.g. grade 1-4, 5-8, 9-12)?

Thanks Milan