[Squeakland] Squeak and Scratch Seminar

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed May 20 03:27:50 PDT 2009

Thank you for sharing your report.  I was just curious, does the
school have any computers and, if so, did the children get to play
with Squeak or Scratch?  I was also curious as to where exactly the
school is located in Nepal?  I'm guessing that SeaGate is located in
Kathmandu, but am guessing the school is a long way away?

thanks, Randy