[squeakland] point towards the mouse?

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:20:46 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org
> wrote:

> Attached below is another solution, using an invisible "sprite".

How did you make the invisible sprite Scott?
I just clicked on your Sprite's show key and nothing appeared
Is it just an empty drawing which you keep? I haven't tried that yet

I almost worked out that one myself after my intial post
But I made a visible sprite and then shrunk it - it sort of worked but
because the sprite was visible once it was ticking I couldn't use the mouse
to switch off the clock or anything else because the sprite got in the way