[squeakland] Re: Frustrated with Showcase

teefal squeakland-forum at squeakland.org
Thu Nov 12 05:56:10 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

The instability is largely my fault, as I was working on bug fixes last week.  Unpredictable things can happen when I restart the server to go live with changes.  The thumbnail issue has hopefully been resolved with last weekend's changes.  The remix problem is discussed here:

http://tracker.immuexa.com/browse/SQ-569

and will be resolved when we deal with:

http://tracker.immuexa.com/browse/SQ-558

Thank you so much for your patience.  The showcase is still new and we're getting the kinks out thanks to the feedback from people like yourself.

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12703#12703