[squeakland] 2 for Etoys5

Randall Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Fri Nov 20 01:35:44 EST 2009

Here are two suggestions regarding the next version of etoys:

1. If you add a new collaboration tool, I have had many teachers
impressed with certain ways that Nebraska worked: they liked the
receiver and ears and the fact that you could drop anything onto the
badge (including an etoy with scripts) to send it to someone. I also
think making the IP address visible was valuable.

2. When you change the text font in a button, the button doesn't resize
to fit the new text - it would be nice if it did. And when you edit the
text in a button, the text size reverts to a default - it would be nice
if it stayed the same because you probably wanted to keep the new text size.

Randy Caton

--
The views expressed in this email are my own
and not necessarily those of CNU.

Randall Caton
41596 Bald Eagle Drive
Bigfork, MN 56628