[squeakland] students doing projects in Etoys and Scratch and blog about it

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Nov 20 09:04:31 EST 2009

Bill Kerr from Australia did a "scratchy etoys challenge" with his students:
"I have asked my students to complete a challenge in Scratch, then build
a similar challenge in etoys and then compare and analyse the work
involved. For this task they are allowed to work in groups of two."
You can find more information about that  in his blog:
http://xo-whs2009.blogspot.com/

And now the students are blogging about their experience:

http://vinuann.blogspot.com/2009/11/about-etoys-and-scratch.html
http://control-tech-sama.blogspot.com/2009/11/comparisons-scratch-v-etoys.html
http://sreesanth007.blogspot.com/2009/11/comparison-between-scratch-and-etoys.html
http://bongbong123.blogspot.com/2009/11/partners-bongbong123.html

It is an interesting read, and we get insight and valuable feedback
about how students are using Etoys and Scratch!

Greetings,
Rita

--
Rita Freudenberg