[squeakland] JIRA 4 is up and running

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Fri Nov 20 19:55:05 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Just finished the upgrade to JIRA 4, the newest version of our issue
tracker.

http://tracker.squeakland.org

If you get the old tracker (you'll notice a difference), then the URL
hasn't propagated yet.  Try again later.

If things seem to slow, try http://tracker.squeakland.org:8080.
There's a config problem which I'll tend to Monday.  Don't hyperlink
any 8080 URLs.

For a quick overview of JIRA 4 goodness, watch this:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/videos/jira4-overview.jsp

Or read the release notes here:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+4.0+Release+Notes

Or the documentation here (especially JIRA 101):

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+4.0+Release+Notes

The marketing text here also has some good stuff:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/

Have fun!

Tim

--