[squeakland] kedama tutorial by linda kao

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:48:03 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:33 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:
>  So, some changes should be desirable, unfortunately.  But still, it
> would be nice to have tutorials available...
    Unless you will write something, why do you want to people to
write tutorial from scratch?

    I think the better way for sqF/vpri to facilitate contribution would be:
     + To collect some of historical contents and make them public on
wiki, with caution of version incompatibility and invitation to people
to retrofit.
     + to arrange license so that people could freely
distribute/modify/translate materials.
         (IIRC original material didn't show CC-like condition)

/Korakurider