[squeakland] kedama tutorial by linda kao

p.a.dreyfuss at excite.com p.a.dreyfuss at excite.com
Thu Nov 26 04:31:14 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm revisiting our pages about Kedama on the french squeak wiki .(in french)
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Kedama

I have found an older tutorial that we have translated:
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/kedama/

Kedama prime sieve and moving bakground on showcase are the first projects adapted to Etoy's particules.

This mean that I can do the job of revisiting the tutorials.
I just need a short information about the changes of the new Kedama.

Regards