[squeakland] Re: collision detection

Carl Cravens raven at phoenyx.net
Sun Nov 29 22:40:24 EST 2009

I didn't join the squeakland mailing list to get recommendations for alternative platforms by private mail.

I run Linux, my son is on Windows.  I need, prefer, and want to promote a cross-platform solution to teaching programming.  Windows isn't the only/obvious solution to every problem, and I don't want to promote the idea that it is.

Etoys may be rough around the edges, but it does the job I need it to do.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven at phoenyx.net)
New Mail not found.  Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N)