[squeakland] education team meeting notes

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Oct 5 18:34:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

here are the meetings notes from our education team meeting from lst
week:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/2009/10/02/education+team+meeting+September%2C+30

Rita
Kathleen, Avigail, Randy, Cherry, Bert, Tim, Rita

1. Release notes

The release notes for the new Etoys version have to be written. There
is a list of what has changed in the new version: http://etoys.laptop.org/src/ChangeLog