[squeakland] Re: the reasons for ranking

mrsteve squeakland-forum at squeakland.org
Tue Oct 6 15:55:52 EDT 2009

Tim,

Thanks for the rapid response.

> We appreciate your thoughts, and ask for a little more patience as we add these features. Feel free to add any new requests to the tracker directly.

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, I am greatly impressed with the project and all that has been accomplished so far and I understand the need to prioritize and take the 1000 mile journey one step at a time.  One thing it took me a long time to learn is patience (I still have some more work to do in that area).

I am working on helping with educational examples and ask your patience as I finalize them and flesh out the proper framework I want to use before posting.

Thanks,
Stephen Thomas

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11742#11742