[squeakland] Brand New Apple Iphone 3GS 32 GB for 300usd

ultdtelecom squeakland-forum at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 7 09:07:22 EDT 2009

Htc Hero for sale $220,iPhone 3Gs 32GB for $270  	Reply with quote
With constant growth and development in global market sales on different household items and electronics.

PHONEHOUSETRADINGLTD became a name to reckon with in terms of advertising,sales,delivery and bringing buyers to actualizing their desired dreams of acquiring any item of their choice.

We have conducted a a feasibility study of the Global market and came out with a substantial result of what people need.

We sell and deliver to buyers worldwide and Globally with a time frame of 2 working days delivery with the best courier company ever known. "DHL'.

We offer guaranteed return Policy within 7 days of purchase and our aim is to establish a long term business relationship that sets across the world global market.

We stock the following in our large warehouse with relatively good prices for buyers perusal.

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

HTC original products
-----------------------
Htc Hero ......$220
Htc Tattoo ....$200
Htc Magic ......$200
Htc Touch Pro 2 ......$270
Htc Touch Pro ........$230
HTC Snap .............$260
HTC Touch HD .........$250
HTC TyTN II (P4550/KAISER) ...$230
HTC P6500 ............$240
HTC Touch Diamond ....$230
Htc Touch Diamond 2 .......$260
HTC Advantage X7510 .......$250
HTC S740 ..................$250
T-Mobile myTouch 3G Smartphone ...$240

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

Apple original products
--------------------------
Apple iPhone 3Gs 32gb (factory Unlocked) ....$270
Apple iPhone 3Gs 16gb (factory Unlocked) ....$245
Apple I phone 3G 16GB ...$230
Apple I phone 3G 8GB ....$220
Apple Iphone 3G 4GB .....$200
Apple Ipod Touch 16GB ...$190
Apple Ipod Touch 32GB ...$210

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

Blackberry Original Products
----------------------------
Blackberry 9630 Tour ....$260
Blackberry Bold 9000 ....$240
Blackberry 9530 Storm ...$280
Blackberry 9500 Storm ...$260
Blackberry Curve 8900 ...$230
Blackberry Curve 8320 ...$200
blackberry 7100i .......$180
blackberry 7100t ......$190
blackberry 7290 .......$210
blackberry 8700f ......$220
blackberry 7230 .......$180

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

Nokia Original Products
-------------------------
Nokia N97 32gb ..... $280
Nokia N97 16gb ..... $250
NOKIA N96 16gb.......$240
NOKIA N95 8gb ...... $220

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

In ensuring that order placed with us is quickly attended to,we recommend and advice that intending and prospective buyers send us a detailed email of their choice of order request by email or give us a direct call on our customer care line for effective communication in completing their order.

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

All order request should be emailed to us

Or direct calls to our customer care on (+)447024077553

Thanks for making your order with us.

ultdtelecom at yahoo.com

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11759#11759