[squeakland] content from old website

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Oct 9 07:44:36 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

at our education meeting yesterday we  have been looking at the old
Squeakland website for some reason.

http://squeakland.org/content/oldsite/

I think it would be a good idea to browse the old site and list all the
things we should add to the new one, especially tutorials, documentation
and anything that helps people getting started. So have a look and let
us know what you would like to see again! It may take some time to
actually add it, because we might need to make new screenshots or change
some description to adapt to the new version.

Greetings,
Rita

--
Rita Freudenberg