Yan: [squeakland] content from old website

Nevit Dilmen nevilo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 17:44:55 EDT 2009

--- 09/10/09 Cum tarihinde Rita Freudenberg <rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> şöyle yazıyor:

> Kimden: Rita Freudenberg <rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
> Konu: [squeakland] content from old website
> Kime: "squeakland.org mailing list" <squeakland at squeakland.org>
> Tarihi: 9 Ekim 2009 Cuma, 14:44
> Hi everyone,
>
> at our education meeting yesterday we  have been
> looking at the old Squeakland website for some reason.
>
> http://squeakland.org/content/oldsite/
>
> I think it would be a good idea to browse the old site and
> list all the things we should add to the new one, especially
> tutorials, documentation and anything that helps people
> getting started. So have a look and let us know what you
> would like to see again! It may take some time to actually
> add it, because we might need to make new screenshots or
> change some description to adapt to the new version.
>
> Greetings,
> Rita

Rita,

Tutorials and documentation are a must. You have spotted them correctly. Sample scripts may be added.

An alternative is to keep the site as is (in a subfolder, or in a subdomain) but trap it into a frame so that a link to current site would be always available however the user gets into the old site.

Nevit