[squeakland] squeakland is *NOT* selling advertising

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Oct 19 10:36:10 EDT 2009

BJ and others,

Squeakland isn't selling any advertising through its website or
mailing lists.   This is spam generated by humans who are paid 50
cents for each post, which makes it much harder to combat than regular
spam.  This is a relatively new thing that's giving headaches to lots
of people.   See my other post to see what steps are being taken to
combat this at Squeakland.

--
Timothy Falconer
Squeakland Foundation