[squeakland] ANN: Etoys 4 has been released!

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Sat Oct 24 14:15:04 EDT 2009

Squeakland is proud to announce the release of Etoys 4, which you can
now download from our website. Special thanks to the Squeakland
software team, particularly Bert Freudenberg, Yoshiki Ohshima, and
Scott Wallace for their tremendous efforts in the last month. Your
hard work really shows!

http://squeakland.org/download/

In our Fall newsletter, you'll find some thoughts by Scott Wallace,
along with the Etoys 4 release notes which detail the changes you'll
find. Of special interest is the new Squeakland Showcase. Everyone can
now share their projects directly from Etoys to our website, where the
Etoys community can then benefit from the many surprising and useful
Etoys examples that are available. Please explore the showcase and
share your projects with us. We want to hear from you!

http://squeakland.org/news/newsletter/web.jsp?id=112

Also, if you haven't signed our Squeakers list, consider adding your
name. As I write this, more than 175 people from 35 countries have
signed, which really shows the enthusiasm and reach of Etoys
throughout the world.

http://squeakland.org/squeakers/

Take care,
Timothy